March 2023 at Hickory Hill
Friday and Saturday
2 – 5 pm
In March, we plan to celebrate SPRING!
The picnic area will be open for self-guided wine tastings, flights, wine by the glass, and/or wine by the bottle.
- The self-guided wine tasting makes use of this website and QR codes where you and your companions can taste our wines at your own pace while enjoying the vineyard views and each other’s company.
- The picnic area has a corn hole set available for use as well as plenty of space for you to toss a football or disc brought from home.
- No reservations are required for the picnic area.
The indoor tasting room is open for Guided Wine Tastings.
- This fun, interactive, and educational wine tasting is led by one of our expert staff who will take you on a journey through our wines.
- Plan on about an hour for the Guided Wine Tasting.
- Reservations are not required but they will guarantee you a spot.
If you haven’t already, be sure to read our page about visiting Hickory Hill. Most of the do’s and don’ts are listed there, including our Pet, Children, Groups, and outside food policies.