Hickory Hill welcomes visitors! We love sharing our passion for wine with you!
Visiting hours are 11am - 5pm on the following schedule:
(To purchase our wine in the 'off' season, please visit one of the many local wine shops and grocery stores at Smith Mountain Lake and surrounding areas. Many carry our wines. Alternatively, give us a call. 540-296-1393.)
- January we are open the last three Saturdays
- February & March we are open Saturdays for tours and tastings
- April - November we are open Thursday through Monday
- Closed Easter Sunday and Thanksgiving Day
- December we are open the first three Saturdays
A few FAQs:
- Kids are always
welcome at Hickory Hill, and we have various toys and simple seasonal activities to help
pass the time while mom & dad taste.
- In summer,
flip-flops and bathing suit cover-ups are acceptable!
- Dogs on leash
are warmly welcomed on the grounds and service dogs in the tasting room.
- If steps present a challenge for you or someone in you party, please come around to the back door of the farm house. You will avoid all the steps that way.
- Groups of 10 or
more, please call ahead. 540-296-1393